Benelux / Permanent contract
LEM-AIR BV is a Belgian, family-owned company with 15+ years of experience, specialised in the inspection, maintenance, repair and retrofit of industrial cooling towers. We provide total solutions. In order to support the growth of our company, we are looking for a Site Technician.
About the role
The Site Technician realises the construction and maintenance activities on site. He/she coordinates with the customer and with LEM-AIR’s Project Managers (PM) to ensure a smooth, safe and timely realisation of the works.
- Prepare the site works : collect the materials and tools, coordinate the planning with the PM, prepare the safety measures
- Site kick-off: perform the safety checks with the customer and construction team before the start of the works on site
- Realise the construction of the projects in coordination with the customer. Communicate the progress and the issues to the PM. Fill out the necessary documents to ensure safety, traceability and compliance of the works.
- Finalise the works: ensure to leave the site clean, get approval from the customer, provide feedback to the PM on the realisation.
- Pragmatic, organised, flexible and autonomous
- Experience in site works in the industry
- Technical know-how for mechanical works and structures
- Basic IT-skills and able to interpret technical plans.
- A good knowledge of English.
- Ready to travel within the Benelux.
- A transparent family culture in a stable industrial sector
- A competitive salary package
- A job with growing responsibilities and autonomy
- A balanced combination of working from home / from the office
Are you excited to join our team and looking forward to grow your career empowered with the growth of our company? Don’t wait and get in touch with us: email@example.com